Dazi's BDAY 2009 Dazi's BDAY 2009

B-))))))))))

my laundry hamper is in my room

B-(

Psi43 responds:

psh, yeah wtfff

Tooth Pull Tooth Pull

i'm here for the review

T WS 2 SORT N ALSO TEHR WAS NOT ENUF ANIMOTOIN SO OM MAEBE U SHOLD LIK U KNO PUT A LES WAKY EESTR EG

LOL HAY WAN B FRENS

Gate-keeper-girl responds:

SO LIK, YAH. I WNNS B FRNDS.

I WAN U 2 NO DAT I SW YR ANIMATINS nD I LIK DEM ND WE SULD B BBFL TTLY OMG LOL.

(xD I love you Dazi)

Solid Snake Buys a Beer Solid Snake Buys a Beer

i laughed

because of the narrator's laughing

also the loading screen

and a handful of these reviews too

MRat responds:

Sometimes, people on NewGrounds, get jokes, like this time

Office Spider: Episode 5 Office Spider: Episode 5

great series

i went back and watched the other ones along with this one as well. It has a certain sort of polished style and humor to it, so that's a job well done on your part. Loved the timing in the whole piece. The plot is simple, but effective, and it works well with the characters.

So! 10/10, 5/5, and you're in my favorites. Great job!

Time Bomb Time Bomb

suuup emo-theoooo

: O congrats on daily third and frontpage! cute little anim; random, but with enough story construction to hold it together, so that's cool

neat color scheme too, like the beige-brown-neutral mixes with some dabs of color you had going there. coordinating the animation with the music was good too, my favorite was the ninja-helicopter firing the missiles thing

a little on the short side, but overall very neato

ps-this's daz

Theo-art responds:

Haha thanks Daz, i'm glad YOU of all people enjoyed it.

YOUR CHICKENS HAVE BEEN KILLED IN AN AIRSTRIKE!

earthsick earthsick

well synched

very cool song choice, i can see you put a lot of effort into it to make it match up and what not. i loved the idea of a continuous "shoot", where you're just following along without the scene changing.

i agree with one of the reviewers, the black bars part seemed a little bland, as did the gear part, where i think you could have added more machinery to make it more varied, or on the bars part, have them pulse along with the beat. very cool all together!

keep doing your thing, man

notorious responds:

thanks for the good review.

The bars were actually supposed to grow and shrink in sync with the sound, but at that point in the animation, the song was starting to get off sync with the animation, so the bars are a little of sync with the sound, making it seem like they aren't in sync at all, lol.

I was also thinking of making more varied machinery, though it would be putting a LOT of graphics into a short amount of time, making the lag issue big, and also it would be confusing visually if so many things were cluttering up the screen.

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

godammit rtil

why do you have to be so cool